Tuesday 21 April 2009

First blog post!


I've been reading blogs for so long now, that i thought i should give it a go myself really.
I'm an addict with the best of them and I thought another blogger out there couldn't hurt, so here we are! I thought blogging would be a great way to get to know other ladies out there who have the same passion as me and it looks like it's a lot of fun!
Seeing as this is my first blog post, i better introduce myself...

I'm Lauren and I've only recently turned 21 - I love anything purple and animal print. But who doesn't?! I always seem to get tattoo's done at milestone's in my life - I will one day be covered.. oh dear. (I'm surprised i don't have a lipstick tattooed on me or something... now THAT is an idea, hmmmmmm) I love all things to do with make up and beauty - I often get referred to as Becky Bloomwood? I take that as a compliment though; she's got a killer collection *swoons*
Most of my friends and family just don't get the whole make up and beauty thing. I'm sure there's plenty of you out there who will though! And thank god, i need to be around my sorta people ha
I'll be sharing the products in my collection, things that I buy and also giving my opinions on them. I love swapping tips and reviews with people and this is one of the best ways to do so!
So I'd love to hear from you. Yes.. YOU!

Now that my introduction is out of the way, I have a haul ready that I want to share with you - so get ready for that! 
Can't wait for the fun to begin 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment