Sunday 16 August 2009

FOTD/OOTD - Bittersweet Mocha


So the other day, I came up with this look - which I found super easy and quick to do; bonus! So I thought I'd share it with you

:)

The eye is understated but in an elegant way - something I think I will be doing again in the future!



I wanted my cheekbones to be more pronounced so dug out my bronzer and highlight!

This was the outfit I chose - a great bandeau dress which is a great colour for the summer days and nights - and I think was a great match for the make up look I went for.

Poser!

Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Iced Mocha
MAC Satin Taupe e/s
MAC Dark Devotion e/s
MAC Scant e/s
Coastal Scents Gel Eyeliner - Brown
CG Lashblast


Lips:
GOSH Darling


Face:
MAC Select NW15
Lily Lolo Cover Up
Barry M Bronzer
MAC Perfect Topping

Outfit:
Coral Bandeau Dress - boohoo.com
Black boyfriend Cardy
Black 3/4 Leggings


What's your favourite Summer combo?

1 comment: