Monday 3 August 2009

Monday Poll


Mood: Pretty well rounded today; as some would say - BLAH

First words out of my mouth this morning: "Morning Pop" - my boyfriend's pet name, eesh

What I’m looking forward to this week: Doing the friday night tradition with our lovely couple - Ben & Jade - on friday again! I've missed it!

One thing I’d like to improve about myself: Overall, I need to be more optimistic and motivated to get things done and do them right

On my makeup lust list: The sleek palettes! Why do my superdrug's not have them?? Gahhh

What I ate: Burger and chips, mmmm

Cheeks: MAC Tenderling blush

Lips: NYX Tea Rose

Outfit: Black bandeau dress and shrug - simple!

Fragrance: Britney Spears - Curious

Weekly goals: Really need to re dye my hair - I'm sick of my hair looking like poop! Now.. 2 problems - light brown or dark brown and where to get the money from? Siiiigghh

No comments:

Post a Comment