Tuesday 12 May 2009

CG Lash Blast Review


One of the things I specifically asked Minzi to get me as part of our swap, was Cover Girl's Lash Blast mascara - I'd heard so many people raving about it, I knew i had to have one to try!
Lately I've been working my way through mascara's I'd previously bought and never used and I was beginning to get quite downhearted really. They were okay, but nothing special. For me, I love my eyelashes to look false or over done. This is just what I like, it's not everyone's cuppa tea! Usually if the mascara's just not up to par i'll put my false eyelashes on (I have 2346720 pairs of them!) and even though you can re-use them, it's a bit of a faff really on a daily basis.

This is a picture of my eyelashes, with nothing on (I'm blessed to have dark eyelashes naturally):


And this is them with just ONE coat of Lash Blast:


I am SO pleased. It has managed to lengthen, thicken, seperate and curl. I know that using this I won't feel the need to layer my coats of mascara on, I would be quite happy to use just the one. Which also means I don't always have to apply falsies.
Score!

I just know that when this mascara run's out, I will be mortified. So I'm already looking where to get my next tube!
Anyone that hasn't tried this - needs to. Bloody ebay it if you have to! Haha.
They're inexpensive compared to the higher end brands that claim to do (but usually it's just hype) what this does (for me) so in my opinion, it's worth the hunt!

Let me know if you've tried this mascara and what it's done for you   :)

4 comments:

  1. wow that looks amazing! i will have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you manage to get one, let me know how you get on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great mascara on you!
    Love your blog!! come stop by and have a look around mine!
    hope to see you around soon
    xx belle

    ReplyDelete