Thursday 14 May 2009

FOTD; Antique Gold


So yesterday I received some things in the post that I bought from the lovely Gabriela.
Her blogspot is here
I'll post pictures of the items I got tomorrow (along with my other blog purchases) but just wanted to show you the look I came up with using the Henna eyeshadow (from the BBR collection) and vanilla pigment: 

I used UDPP as my base and put the lighter shade of Family Silver all over my lid. I then used Henna as my crease colour and blended upwards towards the brow bone - it's concentrated more in the outer V to give my eye depth. I used vanilla pigment as my highlight and blended that downwards to the crease; this gave it a nice transition between the two colours.


I brought Henna slightly underneath my lash line - giving it a good smoky effect! I used Lash Blast mascara and Loreal Hip liner. This is the first time i've EVER used a cream liner.. I know now I will not be looking back! So easy to use and in my opinion gives such a better look. So a thumbs up from me   :)
To brighten up my eyes i used a white pencil liner on the waterline and starred it out near my tear duct


So this is the final look! (As you can see, I'm embracing my freckles for summer!)
Blush: MAC's Breath of Plum
Lips: GOSH Darling
Highlight: MAC's Perfect Topping

Hope you guys like this! What's your favourite eye combo?

No comments:

Post a Comment