Monday 18 May 2009

NOTD #2


Today I decided to use one of the Nails Inc polishes that Gabriela sent - Coral. I am loving this as a summer colour! It's not exactly the best weather outside.. but who cares? If summer won't stick around, I might as well bring the summer to me!

These were completely opaque in two coats and this is a picture (without flash):


I decided to leave off the Konad today and just enjoy the polish as it is, seeing as it is so gorgeous! I may spruce it up in a few days though - we shall see haha.

What's your summer nail colour going to be?

3 comments:

  1. Is the nails inc good quality? I've been thinking of trying them. But i'm usually very picky when it comes to nail polish :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I like them! they're really quite thick and this bright colour was completely opaque in two coats. i've still got this polish on now and i painted them sunday night, there are a few chips but overall it's still going strong! hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete