Monday 25 May 2009

NOTD #3


Today I wanted to use the polish that Minzi sent me as part of our make up swap (that WILL be posted this week, now that I have the second parcel) and she'd said it was a good dupe for China Glaze's Watermelon Rind - so seeing as I don't have that, I am a very happy woman indeed.
This is by Sinful Colors Professionals and the colour is San Francisco - 283.
I love how this polish applied, it went on so easily and required little effort to make it streak free. I am definitely wanting more from Sinful Colors if this one is anything to go by! This is it with 2 coats, just so that it was all opaque.


I'm loving the fine glitters in this polish and this colour makes a welcome change from all the spring colours we've been seeing! I may Konad this one though.. Hmm..

What do you think to this colour? Do you like Sinful Colors polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment